With your new home being on the largest investments you’ll make in your lifetime, our knowledgeable and experienced design staff will guide you through the process – from selection to installation – so there are no surprises. We are Calgary Alberta's leading custom granite shop.
Following the guidelines below will make the process quick and easy.
Seams: Considerable effort is put into minimizing the visibility of seams; however, they are never invisible, and some granite reveals seams more than others. Seams are unavoidable and part of granite work. The layout and size of your kitchen will determine where seams may be needed. Be assured, we do our very best to try to eliminate seams where possible.
- Phone our office at: 403-238-1100 to book an appointment to tour our facility and select your materials and style of edge. A member of our design staff will answer all your questions.
- If possible, bring samples to your appointment of your cabinets, flooring and any other materials that will help you to select the stone for your project.
- Come with a drawing indicating the layout of your project indicating measurements. You can use our Countertop Project Sketch form to help you compile this information. Or you may already have a drawing from your contractor/designer.
- If applicable, please bring your stove specifications (specific measurements and cabinet openings) and sink specifications with you at this time as we will require them prior to templating.
- A member of our design staff will guide you through a tour of our showroom, working shop and yard. Please be aware that this is both an indoor and outdoor tour, so please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear. We ask that small children be supervised carefully for safety’s sake.
- A Quote will be generated and once final selections are made, you will need to sign off on the Quote and our Terms and Conditions, which contains a more detailed explanation of this process.
- Material Payment is required before templating can proceed.
- Once your new kitchen and bathroom cabinets are fully installed, your countertops will be templated for an exact, custom fit.
- If you are using existing cabinets, we can template prior to the removal of the old countertop providing one row of backsplash tile is removed before templating.
- Please ensure no further changes are made to the cabinets, gables or support walls after we have templated so that the granite will fit properly.
- We highly recommend that you be present at the time of your templating. This will allow you to ask any questions before the material is cut. Our templater will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
- Our templater will pick up your sinks when he templates and deliver them to our shop for accurate cutting. If you do not have the sinks on site at the time of template, we request that you deliver them to our shop no later than 1 week after templating.
- At this stage the job is ready to be put into production. If you have any special requests as to a certain day you would like your installation, please inform us and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- Final payment is due before granite will be installed.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
||8am - 4:30pm MST
||10am - 2pm MST
|Sunday & Holidays
Get the Latest Updates
Sign up for our newsletter with tips, advice and project information.
Enter your email address below